Saturday, July 23, 2011

Out on a limb



"You've got to go out on a limb sometimes, because that is where the fruit is!" You can find this drawing with the writing on it on my Deviant Art page at  http://erinkerr.deviantart.com.

Just a quick little line drawing I did sometime back.  I feel it really represents where I am in life right now, or even where most people find themselves form time to time.  Sometimes, when you have big dreams that you are struggling to make a reality, you can feel like your on the edge of the world with that shiny golden apple of a dream dangling right in front of you, but, just out of reach.

Anyway, this was a fun little sketch to do, took me all of one night.  I like doing stippling way too much! *giggles* It's an eye strain but so fun to see the results!  I think it gives the clouds a really nice "fluffy" feel.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!