Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Week

Just saw this movie last weekend.  Browsing through the DVD section of the Library to see if I could find something I hadn't seen over 200 times already.  And I came across this quirky title.  It is excellent thought.  Watched it several times over.

It asks a very interesting question through out the movie...what would you do if you only had one week, one month or one year to live.  What would you do with the time you had left?  What goals or dreams would you make a reality?  I've thought about this hard over the last week...and it's been a real motivator in actually getting my dreams into motion.

So tell me....anyone who passes by this lone blog....what would you do if you only had a week or month to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!