Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pinoko Paper Doll





Look out world here comes Pinoko!  I've been bitten by the paper doll bug over the last month or so and Pinoko here is the first out of a set of five paper dolls.  She measures 19 cm tall and is printed on a very stiff paper.  She originally came out too small on my home printer so, I'll have to go to a copy shop to get more professional prints done.

And I say! It took me forever to find the mini brads....and I still can't find the right colours either.  I'm thinking of resorting to spray painting them if my quest turns up empty. *giggles*

These dolls will be available for adoption once I have them all scanned into my computer.

Pinoko is from my favorite manga "Black Jack" by Osamu Tezuka. My gosh I love it so!   I found a very lovely fancy envelope kicking about to use as a background for her.

Can't wait to make more of these girls!  The rest will be up soon.

Took me only two days to finish her.  I used Copic multi-liner in Sepia and watercolours.  Was such fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!