Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mucha Baby Doll: Dina




Okay, little miss number 3 in my paper doll making madness.  This little lady is just some fan art from Bizengahst by M. Alice Legrow. The leading lady is Dina who must work her way through puzzles in a mausoleum and live.  I wanted to show my love for the series with this paper doll.

Again I used a Mucha painting as a background, I could have painted one, but, I have some commissions that I need to finish, so, I just didn't have the time.  I'm also in sad need of black Brads and had to use dark blue ones for now.  I never knew Amazon.com sells all sorts of brads online! I was doing a search and was so delighted to have found a huge stash of them there.  I can't wait to order some!

The weather in Vancouver is finally warm and the sun has managed to fight off the clouds. So lovely outside today. Yayyy!  I might have to put down some money for a Starbucks fancy pants drink. More yayysss!  Have a good one everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous!!! I absolutely adore your sweet, detailed style. I'm a doll lover, so these little gals really appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!