Sunday, September 4, 2011

The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the west: Jessie


Sorry for not being able to blog in a while. My mum has been ill and I have whiplash. Which I won't say how I got because it's very silly how I ended up with it. *giggles*

Anyway, finished a new paper doll! Woot! This is Jessie from Toy Story. Done as a special gift to my mum who loves Jessie. And she's a favorite of mine as well...and I don't really like most female characters from movies...but Jessie is just so different.  She's sweet kind, yet for a doll holds one of the most fragile hearts I've ever seen.

The hat was a little hard to do..*giggles*, but I think it looks okay.  She took about two days to complete and is done with watercolours.

Anyone else out there a fan of the Toy Story movies?  From what I've heard, there's a fourth one in the works. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!