Monday, August 8, 2011

Mucha Baby Doll: Gloria



Doll number four in my Mucha Babies paper doll endeavour.  I'll have to make more soon.  I'm going to work on designing more this weekend.  I did plan to have this little lady up August 1...but I had a commission to finish for a friend on Deviant Art, and the poor girl waited so nicely for two weeks for me to finally finish. 

I hope to at least fit in a little boy paper doll as well.  I have some great ideas planed for him...I'm thinking of making the male a little dandy. I love dandies, just cannot help myself. *giggles*

Gloria is available for adoption if any are interested.  I'm still working on setting up an Esty shop.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your detail is beautiful! Glad you dropped by so I could discover you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! These are so beautiful and inspiring! I love your new girl. The detail in her clothing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!