Friday, July 6, 2012

Illustration Friday: Suspend


Woo...blogging again after last night. *laughs*  Blogger is working much better today...which is awesome.

Anyway, this is for this week's Illustration Friday's topic, "Suspend".  I love looking through what other artists have contributed.  I decided to take a character from one of my mangas I'm working...this fellow is Dorian...and I hung him upside-down.  Looks like he likes that with the little wink on his face.  I don't know how well this goes with this weeks theme, but it was fun to create and I haven't submitted to an IF topic for a long time now.  So, I really wanted to do this weeks theme no matter what.

I haven't done screen tone work for about a month or two now, and I can't wait to get back to this comic so I can do more.  It's so great to work with them and being covered in little tone bits and dust.  I highly recommend every artist to at least experiment with it once.

Have a great, creative week my dear friends...cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Dude! The new banner looks gorgeous!
    And I love all of the new art you've been making.

    Did you know that you can use blogger to actually make a website? If you'd like, I'll show you how the next time we hang (which we should do soon! maybe before your con?).

    I hope you're having a lovely summer Erin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful work and fantastic blog!! Oh my goodness. So glad that you stopped by. Best to you. I will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how much I love the blog changes, too! I like being able to look closely at your gorgeous details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by to visit me and leave a comment! It means more to me than you could know. Even though I may run late, I always reply to thoughtful messages ASAP. Have a lovely week!